Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Flower Essence Formulas

These are (nearly) all of the different Flower Essence Formulas I have gone thru since starting my intuitive healing work with Shayne Case in January of 07. Since this picture has been taken(in august when I was packing up my stuff) I have gone thru 1-2 more as well! 

It is comforting to me to have a physical object (these bottles) that in some way represents my inner work, which is so intangible and thus not easily seen or witnessed by others.  Though to see what I have accomplished this year, is to notice something significant has definitely shifted for me:
  1. In one year I have visited South America, Ireland, and in one month I will go to Hawaii where I will live for 6 months.  
  2. I am starting to perform and share the music that comes to me.  
  3. I am more grounded, I know how to create roots even when I'm on the move.  
For me, flower essences are both subtle and earth-shaking. Its like they are this constant reminder of what you are working on, whether it be building confidence, trusting abundance, releasing grief or held anger.  They both push and gently nudge, soothe and smart.  A very complex, and integral part of my healing process at this point...

These are bottles of Blackberry Flower Essence. Shayne held a workshop on how to prepare flower essences on Oak Island on the Summer Solstice of this year.  It was magical to say the least.

By the way: Happy Fall!  Autumn is here, complete with crisp air, and the smells of fire places burning, apples and plums rotting on the sidewalk.  I just checked the Sauvie Island
website, fyi: pumpkin harvest starts October 1!  

No comments: