Monday, September 15, 2008

What's Next, Jenstar?

Hello! Welcome to a new blog by me, Jenstar!

(The photos above are by the Magical Sarah Wilmer. You must check out her site and all her dark, otherworldly, beautiful and enchanting images. Thank you Sarah for shooting me, it was/is such an honor!)

So here we are, a fresh blog, just in time for documenting upcoming adventures, as well as current tumultuous changes!

A Brief Update:
1) I bought my plane ticket to Hawaii yesterday! ***Nov 1, 08 - May 1, 09***
2) I have a "Band" Name: Jenstar And Her Aura.
3) I am house-sitting at various locations throughout pdx until my departure, along with staying with Gina, and possibly other friends
4)My 'stuff' is stored in my dear friend, Sarah G's Basement (thanks so much darling!)

More later!

1 comment:

Nick T said...

these are stunning.